Subscribe and Follow

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Ease n' Flow of Happiness


I love the it feels when I realize that feeling good is a easy as thinking of something good. I love working inside ease and flow. I like that each time I practice ease and flow I become better at it. I notice that the more I feel good, the more I feel good. I see that the more I feel good, people around me feel good. Every now and then someone test the ease and flow of my happiness. But I love knowing that I can choose happiness every time and that test don't matter. I love knowing that the only thing that matters is how I respond.

I love making people feel good, because it make me feel great. I love that it doesn't matter if people around me choose to feel anything less than happiness. I love that I own my joy. I love that my joy come easily and frequently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jaye Today Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon