Subscribe and Follow

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Eve of Christmas - Reflection


As a practicing Minimalist, I have shed so much over this year.  I am very happy with the clarity that this year has brought to me.  I had a rocky beginning with falling in love with a guy I had dreamed about coming into the new year and all.   Turned out he was self destructive and was nice enough to leave me out of it by dumping me.  He said and I quote, I am a bad guy,  you are a good girl.  I am warning you stay clear.  I can only resist you for a little while and then I will indulge myself"  Interpretation, "I am bad, but I like sleeping with you.  I am warning you once.  After that sleep with me at your own risk."

On the contrary, I am quite pleased at how those stones were valuable to me as stepping stones.  I got stronger as a woman, understood, my value more and reveled in the fact that so did he.  My spiritual gifts became much stronger after that kind of pain.  It was like I had been peeled down to my raw fruit.

I shed old beliefs, the ones I grew up with, yet pondered. Now spiritually free, I let go of titles only needed to explain myself to people who will never know my journey because their journey is different from mine.

It was nice to gain clarity in my writing and the confidence that I gained over this year as a writer has so enriched my life that still I find it hard to find the words to describe the satisfaction I feel.

I was able to move to a new and better place, still with room mates, but better; and with little effort on my part.  Finally a place of peace and ease, where I can write, paint and create. 

This year was a great year;  my year of shedding old things and becoming powerfully clear.  On the eve of Christmas I am grateful for the ease and flow.  I will carry this ease and flow over into 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jaye Today Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon